Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Shopping with Craig

So I'm looking to get going on the ole Xmas list and seeing as how I'm a broke joke with extremely limited funds, I'm looking to save as much money as possible this Xmas. Hell, I still have two grad classes to sign up for and you know those are gonna kick me in the ass. Add on that I just threw down $1,300 at Pepboys for a new driver's side wheel bearing, four new all-season tires, an alignment, and a host of other things, and well, this Christmas is going to suck royally for those dearest to me. Sorry, guys.


Anyhow, I figured I'd scan Ebay and Amazon and all types of deal-a-second outlets like Steep and Cheap and Clean Snipe to see if I can scrounge up some cool swag at low, immensely affordable prices. Hmmm...maybe I'll try Craig.

I have a friend who loves music - yeah, you have one too I wager - and even though she owns like 10 LPs, I don't think she has a record player/turntable. So, for those unknown to the way of Craig, all you do is go to the site, scan down to FOR SALE (click), choose how far you wanna travel to pick up the item with the location bar on the top (click North Shore), go to SEARCH FOR and type in "turntable" and "record player" (click), and see how much people are charging. Pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment