Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chris Paul, huh?

Oh, man. My profound addiction to the Internet has grown exponentially within the past few weeks...right around the time the NBA lockout decided to end.


The news that has had me scrambling back-and-forth from Facebook feeds to Yahoo! Sports is the recent trade rumors that are floating around about my favorite player, Boston Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo being traded for New Orleans Hornets point guard Chris Paul.

On paper, this looks like a good deal. Paul is a 4X All-Star and is a great offensive weapon due to his above-average shooting and sturdy assists numbers. Rondo, I believe, has greater intangibles on the basketball court, and is a much better defensive player. He also doesn't have two shoddy knees and he's yet to hit his prime.

Why don't I want CP3 on the Celtics? It's pretty simple: he's one of them.


Let's keep Rajon.

No comments:

Post a Comment